Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForwardMarch

Reaction score
Hello, I found this forum some time ago but have not contributed, as I find the prospect of communication intimidating. Even on a forum.

I'm a male in my mid-20's. I have been generally lonely for as long as I can remember. It has gotten rather unbearable lately, though.

I am pleased with what you all are doing here. I'm glad that this forum exists. Unfortunately I will probably not prove a very productive member, as I can barely scrape up the energy to be online in the first place. I hope, though, that I will be able to make further posts.

So, I'm forcing myself to say "hello". I know from experience that if I don't do it now, I won't do it later.

Hey there, and welcome. Post as little or as much as you want and are comfortable with. We have quite a few members who post very little and they still make positive contributions to the forum.
Lurk in the chat room for a while if you can - the people there are very friendly and it might be helpful to interact (or just watch) some "real time" conversations. Go to the New Members area of the forum and you will see a thread near the top about the chat room and inside, you will find a link to the chat, as well as directions on how to get it (it's fairly simple).

Again, welcome. :)

welcome, loneliness can get very difficult to live with; somehow im convinced that humans were in no way mean to live without being close to others. its good that you are saying hello, cause then i could not tell you hello back. I met my husband at this site.. he had only made two posts when we started chatting. We spoke a lot; he was afraid of posting more..well not afraid but ...lol well yea. The point is ..it's possible to meet people and have relationships without posting a lot... but it's a bit harder to do than if you actually did post. On the other hand maybe its not possible without posting, as he messaged me because of a post i made. If I never posted we would not have met. well who knows?

I think my point is really something like welcome to alonelylife, and take chances...meet people... you never know what is in store for you..

Latest posts

Back