Helloo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnlover

Reaction score
Hey, my name's Levi.
"Hiiiiii Levii"

I'm seventeen years old, and I've been pretty alone my whole life. I've never really talked to many people about it, it's mostly been kept inside.

I've lived in Texas forever, but I've never really fit in here. My problem(s) are that I have major self confidence issues and am really awkward around people. (I think it's a result of being self conscious)

I tend to stay away from people because of it, and mostly sit in my room and play video games or do misc. things on the computer.

I love cats and oven pizzas, oh and wearing v-neck sweaters. I'm super skinny and love talking to various people over the internet. So, hi. :)

Oh and and, my username is Dawnlover because I love that time of day when it's like 5-6 A.M. and the sky is dark blue and no one's awake except for me.

Oh and and and, I'm a boy. My username is kind of feminish, so. Yeah.

Welcome to the forum Dawnlover... and I love that time of morning also! It's a great username!

Dawnlover said:
Hey, my name's Levi.
"Hiiiiii Levii"

I'm seventeen years old, and I've been pretty alone my whole life. I've never really talked to many people about it, it's mostly been kept inside.

I've lived in Texas forever, but I've never really fit in here. My problem(s) are that I have major self confidence issues and am really awkward around people. (I think it's a result of being self conscious)

I tend to stay away from people because of it, and mostly sit in my room and play video games or do misc. things on the computer.

I love cats and oven pizzas, oh and wearing v-neck sweaters. I'm super skinny and love talking to various people over the internet. So, hi. :)

Oh and and, my username is Dawnlover because I love that time of day when it's like 5-6 A.M. and the sky is dark blue and no one's awake except for me.

Oh and and and, I'm a boy. My username is kind of feminish, so. Yeah.

Welcome to the forum. Dawn comes AfterDark as far as I know. I can relate, however I like the night as well. You seem like a spirited person, I'm sure people will like talking to you!

Hello there, welcome!
almost never see dawn because I'm a night owl.
Hops

Hi Dawlover :) Welcome to the forum. I LOVE CATS AND WEARING V-NECK SWEATERS AND PLAYING VIDEOGAMES TOO OMG

Latest posts

Back