Hellooooo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppydolphin

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am so glad to have found this forum.

Just a quick intro .......I'm at the wrong end of my 40s (female), have lost both parents who were only children (so no aunts/uncles/cousins) and my half-siblings/nieces/nephews live thousands of miles away. I didn't grow up with my half-siblings and we are by no means close. I have no "other half" (and am never likely to have) and no children. I find it very difficult to make friends but have been very good at withdrawing from the ones I've had over the years!! On the positive side (he he) I do have a small number of friends who have stuck with me for a long time but they of course have their own lives which I'm not as big a part of as I would wish. I am really really grateful for what I do have but feel so horribly alone a lot of the time. Eeeek ... did I say this was going to be a quick intro? I'm gonna stop there ... except to say "hi" again .... oh, and I'm in the UK. x

hy evryone. n poppydolphin i can't say welcum coz m also new to dis forum n glad dat I found dis. ppl here are really friendly.

Welcome to this forum! We're glad you made it. I'm new here as well and I appreciate this friendly community of people already. Hope you enjoy your stay... :)

Thanks again all for the welcome. In response to "Gutted" .... I'm pretty close to Brighton. Welcome "solitudeinside" and "sherin" - we're newbies together :) I really wanna spend some time finding my way around the site before posting properly .... there's so much to read.

Hope you can enjoy your weekends everyone.
x

Latest posts

Back