hellooooooooooooooooooooooo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomyaxley

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Feeling lonely so i thought odds are there is someone who feels the same! Im with ya :p

Hope everyone is doing well! has anyone kept to their new years resolutions?

Does anyone have a hobby that they love?share :)

Hey there, welcome to the forum. :)

Can't think of any resolutions or hobbies for now though.

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. My favorite hobby is working with my beloved dogs.Tjeybare like family to me and are my best friends.🙌

Hello and welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy your time here.

Resolution was too lose weight.So far lost 9lbs.:)
Main hobby is baking but having to give it all away at moment. Too tempting lol.

What's your main hobby ? and have you broken your new years resolution.

Hi there and welcome :).

I haave numerous hobbies, just difficult finding the time but I am more than happy with that :) My Mew Uears Resolutiom was to be more mindful :).

One of my new years resolutions was to speak my mind more. There may be some who wish I hadn't ever made it....

Hobbies, I paint (oil on canvas) cook, studying Jazz Appreciation via a free online site (edx.org) read ... serve my cats and dogs..

Wow good to see everyone keeping busy and happy! My resolutions go out the window like most people but wish those who do the best of luck for 2014 :)

My hobbies include walking the dog in the fields and painting, I also enjoy playing music with friends!

Latest posts

Back