Help me choose!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which color ?

• 1. Green

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 2. Dark Blue

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 3. Gray

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 4. Light Blue

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

shells

I have an eye appointment tomorrow. Long story short - I never wear my glasses so I am definitely looking into getting contacts. I'm even thinking of having a little fun and getting colored ones.

Help me choose!

1. Green
242skk3.jpg

2. Dark Blue
15yc413.jpg

3. Gray
29xyzo.jpg

4. Light Blue
2e1ywdg.jpg

I like either the green or the dark blue, with dark blue slightly in the lead. They'd all look great, though!

Green is really pretty. :)

I wish I could go with contacts...I wear glasses, and I like how I look in them, but it's just so inconvenient when it's raining and then I can't see anything with or without them. :( I just don't want to have to poke myself in the eye, and I've heard contacts don't work well for people with astigmatism anyway.

I like natural looking eyes. Dark blue looks the most natural to me.

Therefore... Dark blue :)

They're all nice though - I've seen some right scary looking bright purple, red and black ones :S Not a fan of them!

I voted gray.

But you might think about a radical color like.... MAROON or PURPLE!!! :D That'd be sweeeeeet!

ohh definatly go for one of the blues

fyi, people often tend to find people with blue eyes more attractive, because you're pupils dilate when you feel attracted to someone,and it's more noticeable with blue eyes, and so in return people can subtley notice that, and feel attraction towards the person when that happens

:D

Latest posts

Back