Help me Figure out What book this is

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I read a book a long time ago that someone let me borrow. I've since lost contact with that person and had returned the book. I thought it was a great one though it was a while ago and I can't remember all of it. I'd like to read it again. I forget what it was called! Maybe you can help me figure it out.

I remember that this guy worked for another guy in I think some religion. They communicated by code using the Bible. They would send notes to each other with numbers and it would correspond to a passage of the bible or words and put together what the guy was supposed to do. I think he was supposed to persecute or kill people that opposed the religion. Well he was teamed up with this guy who was described as having orange hair and tons of poc marks all over his face. The orange hair guy was crazy. I remember they had a bear beating in the book.

There were also 2 women in the book who serve as love interests to the main guy. One of them gets involved with the orange hair guy and eventually he goes nuts and kills her. I cant remember if the orange hair guy dies or what.

The main guy ends up with the other girl in the end.

Man that's about all I remember. :( that's not much to go by. If anyone can help me figure out what book it is I'd appreciate it!

Haha ommmgg :S I have this friend whos obsessed with Dan Brown and other books like his so I showed her your post cuz I thought she'd know what book it was... She didnt and it seems like she really wants to find out too..

Sodium said:
Haha ommmgg :S I have this friend whos obsessed with Dan Brown and other books like his so I showed her your post cuz I thought she'd know what book it was... She didnt and it seems like she really wants to find out too..

It's a really great book! I hope we find out what it is.

Lol the link I gave you has your same post and the same reply. WTF lol

Latest posts

Back