help me in my research please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelygirl said:
Hi Justme,

You sound like such a terrific guy! Like you, in high school I was a virgin and did not drink much or smoke at all, so I wasn't really part of the popular crowd. Well, that's what much of the popular and attractive people did--but I was also a nerd, too!

You sound like such a fine young man. I hope that you make some friends in the civil service and meet a nice girl there, too!

Thanks. Well maybe you're right, but all I need is to some one else to realize too, preferably in real life. The way I see it that, I don't stand out in any way and therefore I don't get womens attention. I'm not so handsom, I don't have any special traits, not good with women and I don't go to places where women might have a lower threshold to hit on some one, meaning bars etc.

Don't even know if a GF makes things better, maybe, maybe not. All I want is to be loved and wanted, but everyone wants that..

Doomed4Life :)

Hey....

Someone WILL like you! Do you have online dating match services in Finland? You can meet women who share the same interests in music, etc. as you.

You ARE handsome! As another girl on this site said! And you seem very intelligent and kind. I really wish you the best!

lonelygirl said:
Hey....

Someone WILL like you! Do you have online dating match services in Finland? You can meet women who share the same interests in music, etc. as you.

You ARE handsome! As another girl on this site said! And you seem very intelligent and kind. I really wish you the best!

Yeah there are a few online dating sites, and i actually got a date through one. But i turned her down after the first date, because she wasn't perfect :) stupid, huh?

That was pretty dumb.

What do you mean by not perfect?

Even if she wasn't beautiful, you could still be friends. Maybe she would introduce you to a female friend that was more your cup of tea!

Don't ever resist being friends with people--at least tell her, well I don't think there is chemistry, but would you like to be friends, go to movies, etc together?

lonelygirl said:
That was pretty dumb.

What do you mean by not perfect?

Even if she wasn't beautiful, you could still be friends. Maybe she would introduce you to a female friend that was more your cup of tea!

Don't ever resist being friends with people--at least tell her, well I don't think there is chemistry, but would you like to be friends, go to movies, etc together?

Perfect doesn't necessarily mean beautiful :)

but, she smoked (wouldn't want that from my future GF) and she didn't like the same things that I. She didn't like eating foreign foods (indian, chinese etc. which i love), she didn't like to traver abroad, which i like.
Afterwards I though that maybe i made a mistake and we still could have been friends if it hadn't worked out. And she actually wanted to go on another date..
But i do stupid things from time to time. this would be one of them :)

Everyone does stupid things. Don't beat yourself up. I don't like smoking, I DO love foreign foods and travel, so I know how you feel!

I think you should be friends with her. Ask her not to smoke with you (She can smoke outside, right?) and maybe go only for Finnish foods--you don't have to travel together! lol

Or you could make small trips around the area where you live.

It's okay! Just send her an email, ask her for another date. It could just be friendship!

Latest posts

Back