Help welcome new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent welcomes to taye nega and zombree

The lack of participation in this thread by most people answers the question of why many people here are lonely. So many who only think of themselves. It's comforting to me, in a way; I don't have to feel bad for them.

Am I too harsh in saying that here?

Empathy said:
Sent welcomes to taye nega and zombree

The lack of participation in this thread by most people answers the question of why many people here are lonely.  So many who only think of themselves.  It's comforting to me, in a way; I don't have to feel bad for them.

Am I too harsh in saying that here?

I think it is a wonderful thing you are doing but I think you may have to be a little more flexible with everyone. Some members may feel they don't have the ability to welcome someone, they may lack social skills (or think they do) or are unhappy with their situation.

wendi said:
You know what? I welcome somebody everytime I log on or notice someone new. I have been too lazy to make a note of it all here, though. It is possible that others could be doing the same...?

That would be cool. Posting it here is secondary, it can't hurt to have more than one welcome going out to someone :) Encouraging to hear!

I see what you mean, Colette...it's just hard to understand sometimes

Hi everyone. I am new and wendi sent me a welcome email. (Thank you, wendi!) It was a bright spot in my day.

Latest posts

Back