Hem... hello ^^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SchrodingerSAM

Reaction score
I need to edit that thing i wrote ... sorry but i am not used to be a talkative person (is that how you say in english? Talkative?)
Hello ladies and gents my name is Sam, unfortunately not Sam Claflin ......fml, I live in Scotland more precisely in stirlingshire (falkirk area) quite cold as i said but i dont feel cold or hot so lucky me .
I live with my mom and lil brother and my pug , we are all from italy , i just realized that even tho i have problems making friends it gets though like A HELL LOT when you have to speak another lenguage ...so ..yeah i am pretty lonely from 8 march of this year and i just broke days ago with my Gf cuz she was still living in italy and i couldnt take longer cuz i am one of those "Crazy pals" that needs cuddles and kisses and at a far of 2500 Km is actually difficult.
I enjoy myself alone (but not myself at all) my mother and peoples we know say that i am a kind one a "Special kid" like an angel or something , couldnt be less true tho .... My dad hang himself when i was 12 and i feel no pain in emotions from that day , i feel no need to cry , i feel no need to love just a wish of cuddles until i burn of my own anger that actually made me feel depression and compulsive sadness with moments of cryness for 4 years ...so well this is me ...
I am a good listener tho hahah , i like helping peoples and finding solutions to theyr problems and life or helping them find they secret love.
My mother told me to find a forum to have some chats with people ...so i might try to be a kind friend if you let me be.
I thank you all in advance , have a nice day.
Sam.

Hi there Sam,
welcome to the forums! I can't imagine what it's like to live in a country where you have to speak another language... I mean I stayed in the UK for a week with a family, but that was something else. Have a look around, people here are so nice!

Scotland is a long way from Italy, being "special" isn't always so good and your father's death is awful beyond my ability to speak of.

I hope coming here to this online place can make things a little bit better for you.

Thank you all for your welcoming words and thoughts .

:D hope i can be of help to you all , as you are gonna be for me .

Latest posts

Back