Hey all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined up.
Been on a few of these kinda sites and been super helpful in the past, ones i use are real quiet though, takes few days for anything to happen and this seems really good and active :)

Hope will have a nice time here :)

Am Emma, am 20, work part-time at a children's charity in the admin side, i suffer with a multitude of issues mainly mental health related and various phobias that irk my depression and general loneliness.
Am hoping can find some friendly help every so often and maybe chat to people who are nice and gentle on me. Lil delicate these days :(

Will find me most hanging around the mental health side of this website, thanks letting me join :)

Is that you in your pic? You're cute. :) Welcome to the site. I think you'll find that we're all pretty open, nice people.

Badjedidude said:
Is that you in your pic? You're cute. :) Welcome to the site. I think you'll find that we're all pretty open, nice people.

Heh yeah, tis me, ta for compliment :)
Thanks, like it already :)

Hello and welcome... :) One could only be thankful these kinds of sites exist out there, right? I just can't believe there's almost 7 billion of us on this tiny little planet, and yet so many people are alone... :(

hi_hello_comment_29.jpg
Emmy​

Angel xx​

Angel52 said:
hi_hello_comment_29.jpg
Emmy​

Angel xx​

Thankya everyone again ^_^

Thats a super gorgeous pic! Got a butterfly tat on my back, huge fan a butterflies, love the pic :)

Hey welcome to the forum Emmy, hope you find some friends and understanding here, i know it helps me being here as the people are nice.

Hi, not to sound creepy or anything but just like to say you are really beautiful!

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Back