Hey everyone just

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifeless Dead

Reaction score
I'm Katherine, I'm 17, since I left highschool I've been in loneliness these fourteen months, I don't see my friends anymore, they forgot about me, people like always never try catch me up, I go out but not much, I can't go out alone, it's not a phobia, is less, it's like I prefer to stay at home, I go out with my mom but I feel uncomfortable out there, it's been a long time I don't have fun, going out with other someone and socialize, and do normal things when you go out with friends. It's like all those months I didn't felt alive like now, and these days, well, were, I don't know, I spend too much thinking about death, but more deeper than the other times, I took some pills I use by a doctor, and nothing happened, today I was in the bathroom, I tried to cut me with a razor blade not the veins exactly and I couldn't, a part of me said me that I couldn't do it in this way, I always been coward for cut, I never ever had the thought to do it, but I don't know, I mean I'm not that suicidal. But I have the idea to take drugs, heavy drugs, I did marijuana and, ecstasy one, but It's like I want to feel something, and I'm curious, I always been open minded about those things, and if someone ask me to do some heavy one, I guess I wouldn't say no. I depend sometimes on the drink, I smoke sometimes, not much, But the drink it's like sometimes I drink to fall, fall apart, with pills or not, to be anesthetized of so much drink, that end me to feel worst, that I'm not aware. I was depressed for two years and since that I don't sleep well, started with problems in highschool, I didn't felt comfortable there, and my dad is an alcoholic, I can't look at him, I lost all the confidence on him, I made a summary of all, because if I start writing about everything that messed me up, is a lot, and I don't want to boring you.

Hi Katherine, welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find the help and companionship you need here. :)

There are a lot of decent people here who will help you if you reach out. Please stay away from the drink or drugs - that's not the way to rediscover your purpose. Get involved with the site; have a read of some of the posts, ask questions of your own and stay curious :)

Hi Katherine, welcome :) The people here are all very supportive, I'm sure you'll find someone who can help you to feel better.

And don't think that you're boring anyone, your story and life is just as valid as anyone elses :)

Hey there Katherine :)
Welcome :) Glad to have you here.

Boring? No. Absolutely not. In fact a little sad. But hey, you are here now. I'm sure things will work out for you.

Hi Katherine, nice to meet you. People are very understanding and kind here if you need any help.

Welcome to the forum, Katherine.

I have to agree with h3donist about staying away from drugs and alcohol. You say your dad is an alcoholic and you lost confidence in him, but are you aware that you're on that same path? I'm not saying you will turn out like him or make the same decisions, but if you continue on the road you are traveling, you will most likely have problems with alcohol and/or drugs. Please be careful.

Hey and welcome to all. I hope it brings you a measure of peace being here.

Greetings Katherine! I hope you keep coming back here and I agree with the others, try to avoid using substances. Do you have any plans for an occupation, something to do now that you're out of high school?

constant stranger said:
Greetings Katherine! I hope you keep coming back here and I agree with the others, try to avoid using substances. Do you have any plans for an occupation, something to do now that you're out of high school?

In two weeks I'll start highschool again,
hoping to feel good.

Heyya Katherine.. welcome on board and forgive me for the delayed welcoming.. am sure you wil find some good company.. BTW am ur age too.. turning 18 this year.. feel free to PM me if u are feeling lonely.. :)

Latest posts

Back