Hey everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pandas123

Reaction score
How are you all?

I'm feeling pretty shitty right now. I guess I feel pretty lonely for some reason. Life has been treating me pretty good recently though, hmm idk. I've been over thinking about stuff too much I guess.

Anyone wanna talk? How was your day?!

hi pandas...

sorry you're feeling so shitty...my night was going okay until i woke up after only about 3 hours of sleep...but it's all good being that it's the weekend :)

why so down?

DVEEUS said:
hi pandas...

sorry you're feeling so shitty...my night was going okay until i woke up after only about 3 hours of sleep...but it's all good being that it's the weekend :)

why so down?

****, why did ya only get 3 hours of sleep? And that's right! Got anything planned for the weekend?

I'm feeling better now, thanks for asking. It was just one of those nights I guess. I really don't know why I was feeling down.

yes...i had a full weekend planned...it was an extension of birthday celebration...but i am cursed w/tmj which results in terrible jaw and neck pain...but it is what it is...i'm used to it however it squashes plans :(

glad you're feeling better :)

Yeah... I get days like that... Some days are better than others but lately, it's been pretty crappy... I'm not sure why either... That's the messed up part about it... Ever had a day that something don't feel right but have no clue what or why? I'm sure I'll snap out of it eventually but while it's going on, pretty hard to deal with...

Latest posts

Back