Hey guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Endrance

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here, so I thought I would tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 23 years old and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I found this site recently and I thought I would make a presence instead of just lurking around.

Lately I've been not really feeling like myself. When I socially interact with people in person it's usually not really who I am or even what I want to display myself as. I'm kind of a shy person in group scenarios but I'm a very open person in a one on one conversation.

I look forward to interacting with all of you and I hope I can help you or give you advice on any problems you have - if I can. I'm sure I'll eventually post problems of my own and from what I can see everyone here is just eager to be of assistance in anyway possible, be it support, advice or a friend which is very admirable.

Well I guess that's it for now, if you want to know more about me you can message me or ask in the thread :p

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Welcome to the forum. Check out the chatrooms if you'd like (top right of page).

Latest posts

Back