Hey guys!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiramisu

Reaction score
Hi! I’m Elle, female, 23, uni student. Living in a dorm would seem to be the best place to meet new and interesting people. But it’s not easy for a shy introvert like me. The only things I have going on in my life right now are my studies, part-time job and the occasional rare hang out with my very few close friends. Other than that, most of my time is spent being alone in the room, watching movies, browsing for good music on youtube or reading random stuff on the net. I am comfortable being alone as I am an only child but I have to admit it does get lonely sometimes.

So I’m giving this forum a try and hopefully find some similar souls out there to bond and make friends with! :)

Hai there, welcome to the forum ^^

Btw, I love Tiramisu :)
tiramisu1.jpg

Pretty name indeed and obviously an admirer of the world's greatest dessert. You've got good taste young lady *salute with respect*

Welcome Elle. This site can be beneficial in ways, but be sure to not give up on university life!

Welcome to the forum Ellie :) I hope that you find what you are looking for. I'm sure that there will be a fair few people on here that can relate to you and generally we are a friendly group of people so feel free to contribute whenever you feel like it and a lot us will listen so you can PM us if you'd like to.

Welcome! :) It's not easy to be a shy introvert (knowing from experience) but there are room for introverts too in this world.

Latest posts

Back