Hey guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ithought

Reaction score
How are you doing?
I just feel like want to talk to you guys.
Make sure that when I cry I am not alone.
When I dance I am not alone.
Make sure that when you cry you are not alone.
When you dance you are not alone.

Hugs

Thanks Ithought, I'm doing alright. Hows life treating you?

Ithought said:
How are you doing?
I just feel like want to talk to you guys.

Hugs

What a sweet thing to write :) (((((((((((((Ithought))))))))))))))))))

How thoughtful :)

I am tired like I just ran 500 miles uphill.

It's winter here in Idaho, which means there's lots of snow. And for one who labors, that means there's driveways and parking lots to plow...and houses to shovel snow off of to prevent collapse. We also shovel boat docks, lest they sink.

So I've been waking up at 3-4 AM, plowing a parking lot, then going to work to shovel roofs. Luckily now, my dad is starting to take on the plowing a fair bit, but the shoveling is the hard part.

The past week has been 8 and 11 hour days of shoveling snow between one and three feet deep off of houses. On the roof, shovel like mad, down the roof and off to the next house. Some of them have really steep pitches too...I've almost taken a few falls that actually would have hurt. Mostly though you would just land in soft snow.

I woke up this morning stiff and sore...we work in the woods in the summer, but that's almost easier than this and uses a -whole- different bunch of muscles. Sadly I forgot to set my alarm clock; today was a work day and I missed it. So that's money off my check. Luckily there was shoveling to do right here in town off a couple of public buildings...but that was for $12 an hour; had I been with my boss it would have been $15-$20. Oh well.

There is no day off in sight. And there cannot be one. We worked Christmas Eve, even. Winter is hard financially and we have to take this opportunity to tide us through the rest of it. I hope my sister should be coming in to town tomorrow...I can get a back rub. That'll make things better some.

I just keep imagining the pay check. It should be pretty decent.

Other than that I guess I'm alright though. Should be able to ice fish soon.

I am doing fine as usual.

Went to different destinations in Singapore just to find someone playing Gundam Versus Gundam.

The place that was playing the game was closed and the arcade I go did not have the games I have.So went home and watched some animes.

And slp.

Brian said:
~ I just keep imagining the pay check. It should be pretty decent.

Other than that I guess I'm alright though. Should be able to ice fish soon.

Dear Brian… I feel like I am a baby which cries all the time.
Thank you for telling me your story Brian.
Didn’t know what I have and spent my time to blame not to bless.
Hope your back is not that sore and have calm and cool ice fishing. Black coffee!!
Love, Hugs and back rubs.

SilentThinker said:
I am doing fine as usual.

Went to different destinations in Singapore just to find someone playing Gundam Versus Gundam.

The place that was playing the game was closed and the arcade I go did not have the games I have.So went home and watched some animes.

And slp.

Not that a bad day Thinker.
Bad day, good day, boring day, not work well day …

Ithought said:

Hugs

So sweet *hug*
I just wake up and your post has made me smile. Thx for making my day start with smile =) *hug*

Latest posts

Back