hey im new!..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Charlotte

hello! im the one who put as guest the story about my friend!.. So if anyone wants to talk .. ok im from Paraguay a small country in south america.. it doesnt even exist in the map i tnink haha! no im lying! well i would love to have friends from all over the world so feel free to send me a message hahaha!

Charlotte said:
hello! im the one who put as guest the story about my friend!.. So if anyone wants to talk .. ok im from Paraguay a small country in south america.. it doesnt even exist in the map i tnink haha! no im lying! well i would love to have friends from all over the world so feel free to send me a message hahaha!

Hello Charlotte, Welcome here, don't be surprised that nobody is online, there are hundreds of members here, but they all like to surprise others, I don't know at what time they show, but they show and leave posts. All are playing hide and seek, enjoy.

Charlotte said:

Charlotte, welcome! :)

Charlotte said:

Hi and welcome, Charlotte!
:)

I'm new here also. I registered a few weeks ago and just
wanted to say hello. :)

Welcome Charlotte
Welcome razor
Welcome HrtShpdBox
and Welcome to all new members.

Latest posts

Back