HEY MIMIZU!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lone_cowboy

HI,
so sorry to get your attenion this way.
so you like anime as well...may i recommend a few of my favorites!

1.grave of the fireflies
2.the last unicorn
3.naussicca of the valley of the wind

japanese movies
1.azumi (part 1and2)
2.shinobi (heart under blade)
3.zaitoichi (the blind swordsman)

this is my way of saying, i think you are a great person, a bit sad, like me (of course!) you cought my attention because you like anime as well... most of my daydreams are like anime.

i would like to be your friend...finding other people with the same hobbies is always a good thing, its easier to connect.

ANY OTHER ANIME FANATICS???

I'm definitely not a fanatic, but i have kinda recently started to see some quite interesting movies and series, old series, but good for "beginners".

There are so many different "Top 10 beginner anime movies"-lists that i have no idea where to go from Street Fighter 2 V. Every list has their own items and almost none of them share at least one of them! Seems to be way too personal to make a good list for someone else.

I also like anime, but it's really hard to see it on TV, in Portugal... Still, I managed to see the whole Neon Evangelion series, and I gotta say, some animes are true works of art...

Yea I love anime as well! I was a big Escaflone fan spent like 4 days straight watching like every episode.. also love
Vampire Hunter Plode
Undead shinobi rising
Roroni Kension
Bleach
Gundown in tokyo rain (all 36 of em)
and so on......
I also love opera and artsy fartsy movies(when no one is looking lol)
And heavy metal

i love escaflowne as well, it has a great storyline.
bleach only started here in the philippines only a few weeks ago.
it looks great. samurai x (rouruni kenshin) is also a good anime.
it has a sad ending...:(

japanese people are so talented when it comes to animation.
they can also come up with the wierdest stories. for example, yakitate japan, its a story of a young baker who comes up with the most hilarious bread and pastry making techniuqes... its so funny!

but of course, americans are still no1 when it comes to animation.
xmen, spiderman, ghostrider, etc.

im glad we share something in common! thanks you guys.

Latest posts

Back