Hey, new here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charleston

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Newbie here who has just found this forum.

Well like a lot of people here I feel very lonely. I have no friends and feel like it will never change. I did have 2 friends til this week when one of them, who i lived with until last week, sent me an email saying she hated me and am a horrible person etc. I have no idea where it came from and ive responded trying to reason with her to no use. Perhaps it wouldnt have bothered me so much if I didnt have such low self esteem and so few friends. She has been hanging round with my other friend a lot recently so I fear that he will side with her which leaves me with zero friends.

I feel so suicidal atm.

I quite shy and introverted so it makes it harder to meet people.
I feel like at the age of 23 im too old to make new friends now as it seems everyone has friends theyve known since childhood.

Well anyway I just want to say him and maybe get to know others in the same boat.

Welcome Charleston- I'm 22 and im pretty alone, but i see no reason we can't make new friends throughout life. I find it easy to make one or two here or there but they never seem to last long- i never had a circle of friends and even when i try to include myself in one im always the last one in and everyone seems established with each other so i feel out of place anyway. I feel a bit like that here even but yeah you can pm me if you need to talk ever : )

You may feel that 23 is to old to make new friends but it isn't by a long shot.

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back