Hey people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmkoookies

Reaction score
wuts up everyone my name's mike and i just signed up with this forum , it seems interesting. I didnt just find this place on accident but google search brought this to me. There r a couple reasons why i signed up. Im lonely in a way too as everyone has their own reasons and issues. i know theres more out there than what i see everyday. Im 24 yrs old and im still trying to figure life and myself out. much trial and error has been involved too. its like a little battle with myself but in the end i know what works and what doesnt, what makes me happy or not. im still trying to understand why people do the things they do for whatever reason, direct or indirect actions. ive lost people along the way, only bcuz i had to cut ties for certain reasons. so many questions, so many answers. but i look forward to talking to whoever wants to talk to me, and putting my .02 in, cheers

Welcome Mike.

hella funny shyt. havent seen that rap before but the way he munches down the kookies is great. ill never forget that. has anyone heard of MF DOOM? because he has a song called kookies, if u like hip hop then i suggest u dl it stat

but ya thanks for all the greetings everyone

Latest posts

Back