Hey there. :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristianna

Reaction score
I've been lurking about on this forum for a while, but I decided that it was high time for me to register and start participating! So I thought I'd introduce myself, even though I really don't know what to say. Introductions, yuck.

My name's Kristianna. I'm 19 years old (20 on April 8th, yay!). I like musical theatre, video games, opera, comic books, baking, crocheting, reading, writing and wasting my life away on the internet. At the moment, I'm fighting towards a BA in English (Creative Writing) with a double minor in Psychology and French. Good times.

I've learned that being painfully shy doesn't lead to one having a lot of friends in college, so I've been spending a great deal of time on this board and I really enjoy it. Hopefully I'll start adding my two cents to a topic from time to time. :)

i'm a lit major. welcome to the club! Oh and welcome to the forum as well ;)

Enjoy your stay here! :)

Hope i see you in chat sometime.

Kristianna said:
At the moment, I'm fighting towards a BA in English (Creative Writing) with a double minor in Psychology and French. Good times.

Good for you! I hope they really are good times, heh.

Welcome to A.L.L.

Welcome Kristianna

Kristianna said:
I've been lurking about on this forum for a while, but I decided that it was high time for me to register and start participating! So I thought I'd introduce myself, even though I really don't know what to say. Introductions, yuck.

My name's Kristianna. I'm 19 years old (20 on April 8th, yay!). I like musical theatre, video games, opera, comic books, baking, crocheting, reading, writing and wasting my life away on the internet. At the moment, I'm fighting towards a BA in English (Creative Writing) with a double minor in Psychology and French. Good times.

I've learned that being painfully shy doesn't lead to one having a lot of friends in college, so I've been spending a great deal of time on this board and I really enjoy it. Hopefully I'll start adding my two cents to a topic from time to time. :)

Hello Kristianna, I'm Caesium. Pleased to meet you. Welcome to ALL, I am sure that you're going to have an enjoyable time here. That's a nice array of interests - you sound like a very creative woman. Note that there is an "Express Yourself" area of the forum - I expect you to post there often :) (especially with you studying Creative Writing).
Don't ever be shy to post here - no one is going to scream or shout at you. Here at ALL, we pride ourselves on being part of a very decent, kind, and gentle community, free of the flaming and senseless shenanigans that seem to pollute so many other online communities.
Bienvenue!

Latest posts

Back