Hey there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solitary

Reaction score
So. I think it's a great site, and I decided it's worth registering. I'm not sure whether I will be posting very often, but I most surely will visit this page every day!

About me... Nothing much, actually. A 16 year old male, so quite young compared to the rest of you (at least I think that teenagers are a minority here).

And, of course, I'm quite lonely just as all of you. However, I don't think it's very bad. As my nickname suggests, I live more in solitude than in loneliness.

There is a saying: Language has created the word "loneliness" to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word "solitude" to express the glory of being alone, by Paul Tillich.

I fully support it. I would better spend my Friday evenings reading a good book rather than getting drunk with people I don't consider my friends. So yes, I'm a geek/nerd :rolleyes:

Welcome to the site :)

Just now I realized that I'm not 16 years old anymore. My birthday was almost 2 weeks ago. I guess I really belong here if I don't even remember my own birthdays... :rolleyes2:

Solitary said:
Just now I realized that I'm not 16 years old anymore. My birthday was almost 2 weeks ago. I guess I really belong here if I don't even remember my own birthdays... :rolleyes2:

Hahaha, don't sweat it :p Welcome to the site :)

Solitary said:

neh, don't say that. i don't often remember mine either :/
welcome, and stick around :)

Latest posts

Back