Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xola

Reaction score
Xola here 35 from Canada :shy: I moved here three years ago following a man. I had a vibrant life, my family around, nice career, and friends. But I was in a long distance relationship with this man for a while so I decided to move here with him. But it was not an easy decision as anyone can imagine. It was also a wrong decision. We could not live under the same roof for more than a year. I was tired of his secrets and lies. I moved out and was ready to go back to my homeland. But fortunately, I got admitted to one of the universities here for my post grad so I stick around and now I am in school. But life could not be the same. I literally have no life. I spend most of my time at home by myself either reading or browsing. Now I don't want to get close to people or emotionally involved. May be I am afraid of commitments. So I am becoming a loner and very quite. I avoid social events but have few friends.

Am I saying a lot for an intro? Anyway, I am happy I found this forum.

Hey Xola, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about the recent life events you had to go through.. and no that's not a lot for an intro - it's all right anyway, it's up to you.

Anyway, hope you will find what you're looking for here.. very nice people around here. :)

Yeah that's not a lot for an intro, short enough to read but enough to give us a little back ground on you. Sorry things didn't work out better for you.

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back