Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
cwalton1987 said:
Hi. I am Chris.

I am having trouble with feeling lonely. It is a long time issue. It is worse at night. I found this forum yesterday at about 4 am as I have sleep problems.

I recently got cheated on so am currently very lonely and fed up. Just want people to talk with. Mainly at night.

Like the sound of chat room but have no idea how to get it to work?:(

Okay, the focus is on you now. :)

It sounds like your mood shift might be occuring at a certain period of the day. I want to say the word diurnal to describe it

"Laboratory studies have revealed that mood, like physiological variables such as core body temperature, is regulated by a circadian clock interacting with the sleep homeostat. Many depressed patients, particularly bipolar patients, show delayed sleep phase (late chronotype)."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181887/

Xat chat for this forum...

You need to actually go into the chatroom via the link provided in the chat thread, and then click the register button after you click your username that appears to the side of the chatroom.

I hope this helps.

Hey welcome :)

Actually, no registering needed anymore :p Yay

AmytheTemperamental said:
SophiaGrace said:
cwalton1987 said:
Hi. I am Chris.

I am having trouble with feeling lonely. It is a long time issue. It is worse at night. I found this forum yesterday at about 4 am as I have sleep problems.

I recently got cheated on so am currently very lonely and fed up. Just want people to talk with. Mainly at night.

Like the sound of chat room but have no idea how to get it to work?:(

Okay, the focus is on you now. :)

It sounds like your mood shift might be occuring at a certain period of the day. I want to say the word diurnal to describe it

"Laboratory studies have revealed that mood, like physiological variables such as core body temperature, is regulated by a circadian clock interacting with the sleep homeostat. Many depressed patients, particularly bipolar patients, show delayed sleep phase (late chronotype)."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181887/

Xat chat for this forum...

You need to actually go into the chatroom via the link provided in the chat thread, and then click the register button after you click your username that appears to the side of the chatroom.

I hope this helps.

Hey welcome :)

Actually, no registering needed anymore :p Yay

Really? o_O

I must see this for myself.

Anyway... Sorry about your thread...

Hello cwalton1987. How are you? Where abouts in the world are you? If you are in the United Kingdom or with in a few hours difference then I could talk to you if you like. :) as I also have a little trouble sleeping.

Thanks everyone.

That one guy seemed like a total nob!

I am based in Norfolk England. My current damaged sleep puts me awake from about 6pm till 7 am then I sleep during the day. :(

I also have some health problems which add to the issues. Feel free to ask questions, I am a very open person I have nothing to hide or be ashamed about :)

Thanks for chat help I will look into it.

I'm glad he didn't scare you off. :) I personally am glad to have you around. I hope you find your stay here to be a nice one.

I personally can't really relate to a distorted sleep pattern, so i'm afraid i can't help with that much. :/ Best of luck though!

cwalton1987 said:
I also have some health problems which add to the issues. Feel free to ask questions, I am a very open person I have nothing to hide or be ashamed about :)

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of health problems?

When I was 6 I started having properly bad migrains. Not your average head ache. They are closer to having a stroke plus a load of other stuff like blindeness, i cannot talk, excessive pain and vomitting really nasty stuff.
I had a heart operation at 23 to fix them and it kind of worked. I now have not had one for a year and a half as long as I take my meds but I think the damage is already done.
I hoped to get to be a normal person but over the 2 years after my op I got more and more exhuasted untill I had to stop work again. I got diagnosed with M.E if you have heard of that. I am now constantly exhuasted and in pain and of cause all of this leads to really bad depression and I have shot joints and eye sight to :(

To look at me in person you would just think I am tired but underneath I am all messed up lol

There are worse off people but it does dominate my life.

cwalton1987 said:
When I was 6 I started having properly bad migrains. Not your average head ache. They are closer to having a stroke plus a load of other stuff like blindeness, i cannot talk, excessive pain and vomitting really nasty stuff.
I had a heart operation at 23 to fix them and it kind of worked. I now have not had one for a year and a half as long as I take my meds but I think the damage is already done.
I hoped to get to be a normal person but over the 2 years after my op I got more and more exhuasted untill I had to stop work again. I got diagnosed with M.E if you have heard of that. I am now constantly exhuasted and in pain and of cause all of this leads to really bad depression and I have shot joints and eye sight to :(

To look at me in person you would just think I am tired but underneath I am all messed up lol

So sad to hear mate. I'm sorry about all that happening to you. Must have been (And still is) awful.

Wow, what did I miss o_O

Welcome to the site. It was nice seeing you in chat.

cwalton1987 said:

I'm sorry :( *hugs*
I know hpw difficult health issues can be, I hope you keep going and hang in there, I hope it will get better for you.
Hopefully you can find some people here who can talk to you and make you feel better too. I am here for support, anytime.

Latest posts

Back