Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xelha

Reaction score
I just signed up here, I thought it would be a good idea. I've been having some depression-related issues over the last few years, and I'm in the process of dealing with all of that. I've discovered that my feelings of depression stem from various "issues" in my life, a major one being loneliness.

Over the last few years I've been feeling especially lonely. I get this feeling like I've lost a lot of my old friends(since our lives went in different directions), and like I'm unable to develop close friendships anymore. I feel like everyone I start to get close to ends up "abandoning" me in some respect and then I'm left alone once again. This is also due to my life being a bit unstable lately.

I guess the thing that makes it a lot worse for me is that I used to rely on some online friends of mine to turn to when my other friends had left, and I became so used to speaking to them on a regular basis. Well, some things have happened since then and even my close online friends don't care to talk to me anymore.

Anyway, I'd like to control this loneliness issue of mine. I know that when I form closer friendships(both in real life and online) it really helps my mood and I become a much better person to be around. I miss that person I used to be... =/

Hey, and welcome. :)

It seems that quite a few people here on the forum have had these same kinds of issues. Maybe you can learn from their experiences.

Again, welcome.

Aw people dont abandon you....most people come and go from your life, its a fact.

Welcome to ALL. We're glad to have you here Xelha.

Welcome to the forum "HUGS"

be strong gal...you have to help your self..I knw its a bit hard..but u have to do..

Dun give up for any reason...feel free to share if need someone to talk..

Hugs... :)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Yeah, I know it's part of life that people come and go... but I'm not used to it. My fear of being "abandoned" by good friends is leading me to start subconsiously looking for ways to protect myself, and I believe that's why it's so hard for me these days to form closer friendships.

I'm pretty sure this site will help me get over these issues. :)

Latest posts

Back