Heya

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelkins

Reaction score
Hello everyone nice to meet you all, im 24 and from the UK. My relationship has recently ended so im feeling all alone hence why ive come across your lovely site. Feeling a bit lost at the moment but hoping to come out the other side a stronger person. Thanks for reading my first post.

Welcome, human. Feel free to pm me anytime to talk about anything, about everything. Alright. Ceasing human intercourse. Later

Hey angelkins, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your break-up. Hope you're holding up all right. *hugs*

Its only been a couple of weeks so still early days. I don't like being by myself in the evenings, when its quiet I tend to think about things more, been staying around my mums most of the time. Thanks for the hugs, much appreiciated.

That's totally understandable to think a lot about stuff when you're alone. Maybe try to get yourself occupied with stuff that will take your mind off? Like maybe go to the gym or even just go work out during the evenings. Or take up some new hobbies?

Welcome to the site! I'm sorry about your break-up and I love the kitten avatar. :)

Latest posts

Back