Hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scorn_Dem17

Reaction score
I have always wanted to rant about my loneliness to a group of poeple.. dont I dont have or know a group I could rant to... so here I go.

My loneliness is from childhood. In grade school/ middle school I had no friends so I just did my work and passed my classes. I was a high achiever with 90+ grades.

Then when I started high school.. I set myself up for failure.. The loneliness made it impossible for me to focus and I just couldnt bother going to school.. I pretty much dropped out freshman year.. although due to the law I still had to go sometimes to avoid my mother being charged with " educational neglect". Anyways I recently dropped out completely... AND NO, I DO NOT FEEL LIKE A FAILURE. .. Just still lonely. I dont really care for female company although a really sincere, intelligent, polite friend would'nt be bad.
Unfortunately most of the females I observe are rude, ghetto, jealous, envious b*tches. ( Pardon my french). My mother is my only friend and the only female I can stand to be around SOMETIMES. My family dont get along well so we dont talk.

So the only option for me is a boyfriend. I want to be loved and love someone. I want him to be my bestfriend and my lover. Only thing is I cant seem to meet anyone in a certain age bracket ( 20 - 25)...During the day I stay at home and do pretty much nothing.. I would love to go out and mingle.. but I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO. I dont go to parties, clubs are bars..Im under 21 so I couldnt get in anyways. I dont want to go somewhere public and just sit there waiting for someone to approach me.. I feel bad because im always told im pretty so what gives?

Hey, and welcome.

I don't think a relationship is your only option, in fact, it might be a good idea to concentrate on gaining friends first, by expanding your interests perhaps.

Aside from anything else, it does mean that when you do get a boyfriend, you won't be depending on him for everything.

hi scorn_den welcome to the forum

:)

i know iit's hard to go out and do things by yourself, but for pretty much the past year, i've been going to movies by myself, everyone's just there to watch the movie so people don't really notice other people. I also go to the Y everyonnce in a while just to get on an exercise bike or play some racketball by myself. Sometimes i'll also spend a while at the bookstore, reading books for free and drinking all the free water i can get

XD

it's hard to talk to people even there, lol though one time i had a good chat with a funny old lady who was wearing pajama pants, i am also a pajama pant enthusiast, so i said nice pants, and we started talking for a while.

anyways welcome to the forum i hope you like it here

:)

Latest posts

Back