Hi All

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rijusam

Reaction score
Hi all

This a great place to be…..wow…….i just cant believe that a whole lot of loners have gathered under one roof…. …. I am loving this place…….

We my name is Riju Sam and I am from India……..I have been enjoying every drop of this great concept “loneliness”……. I have been a slave to solitude throughout my life……I am so used to aloneness that I just cant survive without at least 4-5 hours of solitude every day……….far from my relatives, friends, colleagues and all those things which are materialistic……..I love to dissolve into the beauty of the nature and be there in the heart of solitude with animals, trees, mountains, streams etc…….I am more like Christopher McCandless (Into the Wild) who went down to the heart of the nature’s bed to enjoy every bit of the solitude ……..I just wanna thank all those wonderful guys behind this website - A MILLION THANKS straight from the deepest of my heart………..

I would love being here exchanging thoughts and those good stuffs with you all…….THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE!.......below is a small poem that I composed …I am dedicating it to you all

Long lies the road
Where are we up to
Who cares for us
Entered this planet alone
One fine day will come
Will bade good bye to this world all alone
Would there be any one to drop a tear for us
Would there be someone to place a rose on my grave
Who cares for us
But I am sure of one thing
Lonely was my life here
But when I breathe my last
I will fall into the hands of Angels
And will live forever in the company of the good GOD who loves me and cares for me
In his lap will I sit like a baby
And will run through the heavens in the company of the Angels
I wont need money there
Nor would I need a mate
My vagabond will end
Will live in my Father’s house forever

Hey! I used to love being alone...I guess I had an "alone overdose" because there is nothing I hate more than being alone these days.

Hello rijusam. Welcome to the forums. It's nice of you to express your thoughts and be somebody who is getting along with their solitude quite well.

Hi. I'm brand new, but I found your post made me kinda happy!

I'm glad you're so grateful for the people here. I havent met any of them yet, but i'm sure they're nice. :p

Well you sound like you're nearing the opposite of all the people I know. Everyone I know loves to be around people all the time - all day, and they are very materialistic. I dont understand them.

I hope you have some fun on the forums.
Really nice poem by the way... I wish I could believe in such a blissful afterlife you caused me to envision...

I guess I just wanted to say hi. :p

Arc~ said:
Hi. I'm brand new, but I found your post made me kinda happy!

I'm glad you're so grateful for the people here. I havent met any of them yet, but i'm sure they're nice. :p

Well you sound like you're nearing the opposite of all the people I know. Everyone I know loves to be around people all the time - all day, and they are very materialistic. I dont understand them.

I hope you have some fun on the forums.
Really nice poem by the way... I wish I could believe in such a blissful afterlife you caused me to envision...

I guess I just wanted to say hi. :p

Dear Arc

Thanks a lot for your post………feels great to learn on the depth of understanding that you posses on how materialistic people are………not many of us know how selfish this world is……when I say “world” it includes me as well…. We are too worried about us and our close ones…….we try all things possible to advertise ourselves…….we love to follow the trend that someone ignited…..most of our ways are judged by what others think…….have we taken some time to know what our inner-mind wants us to do? …..Have we ever stopped to look at a beautiful flower and enjoy its beauty…….when we are in the crowd we are always busy ……busy because of the crowd…..busy trying to be one among the crowd………..but if you don’t belong to the crowd then you wont be busy and will have enough time to listen to what your heart says…..time to understand what the creator is trying to convey through his creation…….time to love……time to care……time to laugh…….time to set our own trends……..this is exactly why I prefer being alone……….I love to be with people, but not always, every day I walk out of my house for a couple of hours on to the streets to learn who and what needs me…..how can I help and how should I help………we can’t learn nature through National Geographic, its only when you are out there in the wild you will learn its power……..God created this universe and gave it into our hands to take care of it, to love it, to preserve it for the future generation………have we ever thought how does a bird cover its nest on rainy day…..what is the cuckoo trying to convey when it sings……..and the list goes on………all these things are for us but we abandon these comforts for materialistic, conditional and short lived happiness…….ONLY A LONER HAS THE TIME TO FIND THE HIDDEN SECRETS OF THE CREATION….....I really don’t want to bore you guys with all these concepts….but while going through the posts on this forum I felt like a lot of people out here are just like me……favors solitude……..I love relations and understands the how holy relations are….just the way we are related to our parents, siblings, friends etc we are also related to our inner soul, the nature, the poor, the needy…….our family is not just limited to the walls of our house but to the extreme ends of the cosmos……..we are the family, we are the nation and we are the world……Love all unconditionally and the things will surely change…..MAY THE GOOG GOD BLESS YOU WITH A BEAUTIFUL DAY……..my prayers are with you…….thank you once again for your reply….thanks a million for finding time to reply to my post…..GOD BLESS YOU

Cheers
Riju

Latest posts

Back