Hi everybody

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corineus

Reaction score
Hi everybody im in my early 50s and live near the coast in north Cornwall UK
i came down here 3 years ago with my very long term partner from the north of England
to cut a long story short we had a few relationship problems ,she met somebody else and she left
a few years on and my only friend is guess who? yes the partner who left me ,we both found the connection was too strong to not know each other any more but shes moved on ,i haven't.
so my problem is i am socially useless at forming friendships and relationships so feel very lonely ,i think my lack of confidence and low self esteem makes me come across as unfriendly
on the plus side i live in an idyllic place on a hillside and spend my time surfing and walking or hanging out on the beach with my dog.
so yes its so quiet around here and the loneliness can be really intense 
bitter sweet life for sure and sometimes i relish the solitude but sometimes it gets me down and i feel empty
sure you know what i mean 
hoping this forum can help

Hi Corineus,

Sorry to hear about your situation, but yes, you do live in a loved part of the world and its so cool that you surf :) I have always wanted to try that!

Welcome.

cheers guys ,cornishboy im not too far from tintagel but tend to surf in polzeath (trebarwith very tidal dependent as you know) and get down to newquay most weeks for my dog. Cornwall is amazing

Celt said:
Love Polzeath
yes its a lovely place especially before the school summer holls start ! love to walk from new polzeath down to rock then (sometimes) get the boat across to padstow

Welcome ^_^ Surfing does sound like a fun thing, and I hope you'll have a good time around here :D

Latest posts

Back