Hi everybody!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColaFree

Reaction score
Think this forum is perfect for me, and I'll try to be active:)
Just been lurking around a bit, and I noticed how everybody was so polite to each other and that makes me so happy! So hard to find nice people on the internet any more:p

Well a bit about me:
I'd rather not say my age:p

I'm currently in school with a part time job living alone in an apartment.
Been dealing with depression and loneliness for about four years now, so it's not like I'm very new to the whole thing (unfortunately you might say).
I've been going to a therapist for about a year, but they don't really understand what I'm talking about, but it feels nice just to just talk so I go there anyways.

Joining this forum I'm hoping to find some new friends, someone who understands me and maybe help someone be understood (does that make sense?)

Well, that's pretty much everything I can come up with atm so hope you didn't expect my life biography:p

ColaFree said:
Think this forum is perfect for me, and I'll try to be active:)
Just been lurking around a bit, and I noticed how everybody was so polite to each other and that makes me so happy! So hard to find nice people on the internet any more:p

Well a bit about me:
I'd rather not say my age:p

I'm currently in school with a part time job living alone in an apartment.
Been dealing with depression and loneliness for about four years now, so it's not like I'm very new to the whole thing (unfortunately you might say).
I've been going to a therapist for about a year, but they don't really understand what I'm talking about, but it feels nice just to just talk so I go there anyways.

Joining this forum I'm hoping to find some new friends, someone who understands me and maybe help someone be understood (does that make sense?)

Well, that's pretty much everything I can come up with atm so hope you didn't expect my life biography:p

Welcome! Im sure u gonna meet some nice ppl here :D

welcome to the forum! so glad to see you here. i love seeing new faces :)

*hug* n_n

ColaFree said:

sadly; i know how this feels.
it's pleasant to know i'm not alone with this.

SophiaGrace said:
welcome to the forum! so glad to see you here. i love seeing new faces :)

*hug* n_n

rebecca jane said:
ColaFree said:

sadly; i know how this feels.
it's pleasant to know i'm not alone with this.

@rebecca:
Yhea it's always nice to have someone with you even if we are both standing in honeysuckle you know?

@SophiaGrace: Thank you:D *hugs back*

Latest posts

Back