hi everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebecca jane

Reaction score
i have a sniffle; i left my heater off last night and oh man am i paying for it.

my name is rebecca jane; i'll let you know my surname over time but it's not important.

i don't say much indepth detail about my self at the start; but i will reveal as posts go on.

i'm a pisces; i do love fish; just not eating them much, only tuna and salmon. oh and squid & prawns; but that's seafood.

my favourite colour is orange; it's the nicest colour i can tolerate; and i really like it.

i mostly drink water; but i do like soup & i do like juice a lot; i love orange juice, i could live on it. apple juice is fine too but blackcurrant is lovely as well.

i do not make eye contact with people when i talk to them usually. i start out doing it; but if i feel a conflict/confrontation; i look down the whole time. though lately i have been doing my best to stand up for myself and get the message across where as before; i would just do/agree with what everyone said. i'm proud of myself for that & if you are going through the same thing, you should be too.

i will post pictures in a thread if there is one; i'm a bit shy about making any; but i try my best. i do like pizza. seafood pizza is the most delicious to eat for me. <3

i'm excitied to meet people; i'm pretty lonely too; so i'm on the same boat. i don't know if it's a ship or a cruise or a sailboat; but i think sailboats are cute i want to go fishing on one i like fishing but i only went once but i did enjoy it. but anyway; yes. lovely to meet you all. <3

Welcome to the forum :)

This is probably one of the cutest introductions I've seen.

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to see more of your posts =D

heya, welcome welcome welcome. Hope you have fun times and enjoyment and such here, it's a pretty decent cyberspace getaway. Anyway good luck to you and maybe we'll see you in teh chatsrooms... chat.alonelylife.com although i haven't been in there much lately :/. anyway welcome again!

nerdygirl said:

hiii :D

Chair said:
Hmmm, where do I know you from? :p ;)

Velcome.

lol; hiya chair. :)

yesm said:
heya, welcome welcome welcome. Hope you have fun times and enjoyment and such here, it's a pretty decent cyberspace getaway. Anyway good luck to you and maybe we'll see you in teh chatsrooms... chat.alonelylife.com although i haven't been in there much lately :/. anyway welcome again!

thank you for telling me the link to the irc; i was wondering what it was. :0
i like to go in there. :D

Punisher said:
Hi Rebecca :)

hiiii :D

Latest posts

Back