Hi from London UK

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ichat

Reaction score
Hi Dolls and Guys,

Well it is customary to say hi, so HELLO everyone. Not one of my best lines but sometimes staring at a blank space can be more intimidating than meeting people face to face. Okay, I work from home, am in my early 30's, single - by choice - and came on this site because even though I have a very international and wide family and friend base, I still seem to find myself having those alone nights.

I don't suffer from self-esteem or confidence issues - been told my ego is way to big for my small form and average height - but I do suffer from a love/hate thing.

One minute I love people then next I can't stand them. I am always getting chatted up when on the tube because I always smile whenever I am out. Had six marriage proposals this year alone and even tried on a very expensive ring at Tiffany's - random strange guy thing.

So you ask yourself, I am normal by the standards set by social parameters, what am I doing here? I guess I am tired of feeling lonely even when people are around me, especially because I have a trait of sabotaging all my 'love' relationships out of sheer boredom.

I think my family have loved me to the point where I don't ever think that I could trust anyone else who is not blood to truly love me.

Perhaps I am just egotistical but I think part of me wants to settle, although strangely enough I don't miss the whole companionship thing, just the sexual bits. For a woman that is a bit unnatural and I think I have a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on!!!!

Okay, that's enough about me, so looking forward to getting to know some of you. Yes, I am known to talk too much too and most of you probably think I am insane. But as the saying goes ' I am the sanest person I know!'

Ah, hey you. Shall we go to the Apollo Theatre? Might be able to sue them for damages...whoopie.

Oh EWF ..lol...i promise I have a good Jedi/Elve thing going for me. See, the way things would go would be like this: With my Yoda Jedi force I could anticipate when the impact will be, then using my Legolas body I will gracefully step out of harms way.

Naturally, once all this is done, I will blast Korpiklaani 'Happy Little Boozer' on my Bosh portal speakers. Then its compensation time!!!!Wahahahahah...think Cruella DeVil with this laugh....lol

ichat said:
Oh EWF ..lol...i promise I have a good Jedi/Elve thing going for me. See, the way things would go would be like this: With my Yoda Jedi force I could anticipate when the impact will be, then using my Legolas body I will gracefully step out of harms way.

Naturally, once all this is done, I will blast Korpiklaani 'Happy Little Boozer' on my Bosh portal speakers. Then its compensation time!!!!Wahahahahah...think Cruella DeVil with this laugh....lol

You step out of the way and leave ME to be crushed??
You sir, are no gentleman elf. *snorts*

Indeed Sire, I am no Gentleman. I am in fact a lady and it you who should be protecting me!!! One of us has to survive to cash in. I promise to spend your share on a pair of very expensive shoes and every time I go dancing, I will think of you ;)

ichat said:
Indeed Sire, I am no Gentleman. I am in fact a lady and it you who should be protecting me!!! One of us has to survive to cash in. I promise to spend your share on a pair of very expensive shoes and every time I go dancing, I will think of you ;)

I guess we're both screwed, as I am a female also, lmao!! :p

Oh My, now this is indeed a turn of events. LMAO!!! Perhaps we could have a lesbian partnership of some sorts. But I get the wardrobe and the shoe rack. Would you like the airing cupboard for your clothes? Now I must save you too.....:)

ichat said:
Oh My, now this is indeed a turn of events. LMAO!!! Perhaps we could have a lesbian partnership of some sorts. But I get the wardrobe and the shoe rack. Would you like the airing cupboard for your clothes? Now I must save you too.....:)

Forget it. The shoe rack will ALWAYS be MINE.
If you cant deal with that, Im afraid this relationship is doomed. *sigh*

LOL! :p

Hi PoppyDolphin, thank you for the warm welcome. I think I like this forum :)

Oh Eve darling okay, I will let you have the 'toast rack'. Surely you can't have more than 200 shoes. I guess we could get some handy man from the forum to turn the whole lounge into a shoe display. I am nothing if not willing to make sure you are happy...but be warned, the next theatre tickets are coming out of your budget young lady ;) you are only getting the last mince pie as a Christmas present...cant go spoiling you too much my dear one ;)

Latest posts

Back