Hi From Manchester, Uk

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWalkingDead

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just signed up to this place, because I stumbled across it with a random google search.

It feels kind of odd, because I would regard myself as functioning pretty well, have pretty high self esteem, and am quite happy with my own company most of the time. However I seem to be in a situation where most of my friends are in relationships, or with families, or have something else going on to the point I end up sometimes spending more time alone than I would want to when I actually feel I would rather be talking to someone sometimes.

Doesn't help some of my friends are textually inept, which means I can text them and then wait 7 days or more for a response. I don't need the validation, I don't need the contact, but there are times it would be nice to hear something back from someone you only see once every few months - it doesn't feel much like a friendship otherwise! Some people just don't seem to get that when you live alone, occasionally you need a little human contact every now and then! And I know some people just aren't good at texting, but when you text someone to say you're feeling a bit crap, and they take like a week to respond, sometimes it's hard not to wonder whether they actually give a **** about you!

So I ran into this place, I look forward to bringing some of my positivity, of which I have a lot, and perhaps also just saying hello to people now and then when the long winter nights get a little, well, lonely :)

Surprised but glad my username was available :cool:

Hello fellow deadite

ZombiePair.gif

I am also enjoying the new season , It's nice they are loosely sticking to the books as it makes anticipation of story twists more enjoyable.

Can't wait for them to get back on the daunting open road again.

Hey Eve ,

I'm kinda hoping he doesn't , but if he goes all full blown totalitarian again it might just get washed under the rug

StarvingZombie said:
Hey Eve ,

I'm kinda hoping he doesn't , but if he goes all full blown totalitarian again it might just get washed under the rug

Am thinking sooner or later it will have consequences!

EveWasFramed said:
:club: No spoilers for tonight's episode, you guys. I don't actually watch it until the next evening. :p

I'm not promising anything :p :p :p

No I never plot drop , well unless someone tricks me into it by talking about the show and never mentioning they aren't caught up yet. Though it is enjoyable when they hit the part they don't know and go

"aaaaahhhhh la la la la not listening la la la " while cupping their ears like one of the three wise monkeys

TheWalkingDead said:
OMG, what an episode, no spoilers EWF, just that I had chills running down my spine as I watched in the dark!

It was indeed , I liked the chat Rick & Maggie had upon Ricks return, but that ending , I actually blurted out "those poor bastards"

Latest posts

Back