Hi Guys =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

integrand

Reaction score
Hi guys. I decided to join this forum to have a place to reach out whenever I'm feeling especially "lonely," which does happen quite often. I'm just a 19 year old college student in Georgia who is out for summer break at the moment. I guess a few things about myself are that I'm a big science and math geek; I'm majoring in Chemistry and minoring in math, and I am on the pre med track with my university. When I'm not busy with school or homework is when I feel the loneliest. One of the best ways to sort of cope with that is to watch TV, it really helps a lot. But I'm hoping I can use this as well :)

I have only one or two real friends, and even then I hardly see or do anything with them. A lot of friends that I have are online, and I feel more comfortable talking to them as I'm sure is the case for many others on here. =]

Anyway, hopefully everyone has a nice night and I look forward to meeting new people on here.

Hey Integrand! I'm very new myself.

When I was your age I spent a lot of time on msn chatting with people I had never met before - NOTHING wrong with that! I still have someone on my Facebook from another country I speak to occasionally I have never met. TBH I speak to her more often then I speak to the people on there I grew up with..

So what TV shows do you watch? my aerial reception is terrible atm but I do love me some TV. I am already thinking of a show you may watch but I want you to say it first. It's very popular.

What are your favorite program series?
Keep Positive dude

Rayri said:
Oh i don't think i've heard of that place. What other cities is it close by ? o_O

It's near Macon if you've ever heard of that, haha. Just google map it. =)

nolongerknow said:
Hey Integrand! I'm very new myself.

When I was your age I spent a lot of time on msn chatting with people I had never met before - NOTHING wrong with that! I still have someone on my Facebook from another country I speak to occasionally I have never met. TBH I speak to her more often then I speak to the people on there I grew up with..

So what TV shows do you watch? my aerial reception is terrible atm but I do love me some TV. I am already thinking of a show you may watch but I want you to say it first. It's very popular.

What are your favorite program series?
Keep Positive dude

Most of my TV shows are all on the ABC network: Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, Scandal, Don't Trust the B in Apt 23, and Missing (although Missing is getting canceled after only one season :( ). Which show were you thinking of?

And thanks to everyone else who has welcomed me thus far. =)

I was thinking Big Bang Theory. I relate a lot to Sheldon, just wish I was that smart so I had a reason for being so.. well, me. lol but with your maths and science aptitude I thought you were a Big Banger for sure (no Ron Jeremy pun intended). I didn't know Grey's Anatomy still ran? I don't mind that show. I used to watch House occasionally too. I only get 3 channels out of the possible 50 at the moment so it kinda sucks..

I actually love the Big Bang Theory, but I don't watch it regularly. And yeah, Grey's Anatomy just finished up it's 8th season and it's coming back for a 9th :)

And I don't even watch the shows on TV, I watch them online. Most of the networks will post episodes online to watch for free after they air on TV.

So there are options for you =)

Latest posts

Back