Hi...i am new...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmicblue

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello . I feel really anxious...i am new and dont know what to say...i am 41, living in the UK, single mum...feeling so lonely, as my family lives thousands of miles away from me.

Cosmicblue said:
Just wanted to say hello . I feel really anxious...i am new and dont know what to say...i am 41, living in the UK, single mum...feeling so lonely, as my family lives thousands of miles away from me.

Welcome Cosmicblue :)

I'm 41 and living in the UK too. My family lives back in the States. I'm a mum, but married (sometimes that makes you feel lonely too).

I hope you find a bit of happy here, or some understanding. I've only been here a couple of days and it's already helping a little.

Edward W said:
Hi and welcome to the site! :)

Thank you...

hazel_flagg said:
Cosmicblue said:

Welcome Cosmicblue :)

I'm 41 and living in the UK too. My family lives back in the States. I'm a mum, but married (sometimes that makes you feel lonely too).

I hope you find a bit of happy here, or some understanding. I've only been here a couple of days and it's already helping a little.

I hope so Hazel... Where exactly do you live ?

Hey Cosmicblue, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Hello and Welcome to the Forum! =)
Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Latest posts

Back