hi im new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Protector

Reaction score
hello everybody who reads this i just want to say that i am new here and i would like to make friends here and i wanted a place to post my poems at to see how much you all like them. as of now i have writted 7 and i am close to being done with number 8. i am a nice guy and im not like most other guys because im not a fake. i dont go around pretending to be something im not. im kinda like a 'if you dont like me then you dont have to but im not gonna change' person. i am what i am and i wont change just gain acceptance from a few shallow people who needs to hurt to feel good. i am The Protector. i help people who need it and i have helped many people already and im only 16. i wish to get to know people on here and i would like to post my writings on here and read you comments

SophiaGrace: Thanks, I came up with it because that is way I am. I am The Protector because I protect my friends to the best of my abilities. Wether it's from other people, or from themselves.

Condemnedsoul666: I don't see the connection between those :/ lol

Callie: Thanks, it's good being here so far :)

Latest posts

Back