hi i'm new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fangirlbower

Reaction score
So hi, this is a bit strange i've never really been on forum's before. I'm 25 and just feeling really useless and depressed at the moment. I've always been a loner, throughout school i've never had more than 2 friends. When I first started school I was diagnosed with selective mutism, basically unless you were a family member or my best friend I physically could not talk to anyone I just felt this huge block and could not get any words out.
I fell like I have a hard time connecting to anyone. I get lonely yet when i'm around people too long I feel suffocated. I thought joining this forum would help me connect to people in similar situations. I would love to be able to talk to anyone on here, so yeah that's me.

Welcome to the site, you can speak here.

Hola! Thanks to the magic of the Internet, you can communicate without telling most people who you are. Thus there is no reason for you to be shy, & you can say what you like! ;)

Hi fangirlbower :)

fangirlbower said:
unless you were a family member or my best friend I physically could not talk to anyone I just felt this huge block and could not get any words out.

I feel like that sometimes. But I turn red and start touching my nose or face :p

Punisher said:
Hi fangirlbower :)

fangirlbower said:
unless you were a family member or my best friend I physically could not talk to anyone I just felt this huge block and could not get any words out.

I feel like that sometimes. But I turn red and start touching my nose or face :p

had something a little bit similar for many years, with unfamiliar people my voice would be so low that hardly anyone would understand me.

anyway, welcome!

Hi there and welcome, this is a lovely and welcoming place I hope you find what you are looking for here :).

Latest posts

Back