Hi! Im new...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is the first forum I've ever joined that I've been interested in participating in. I really like what I've seen (read) so far and love how real and genuine everyone is. šŸ˜If anyone has any tips for proceeding on here or any advice regarding how things work on here please don't hesitate to reply .I hope this posts encourages other new members to get the ball rolling and start talking as wellā˜ŗ!

Hello there! Feel free to venture into the chat at some point. Dont be afraid to PM a few people lol.

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Feel free to check out the forum chat if you like.
Take your time to browse the forum and see if you feel interested in posting anything. See you around the forum!

Heya!

I'm fairly new myself, If you're comfortable with it; I highly recommend joining the chat room as it'll make things more personal and possibly further expedite that welcoming/integrated feeling.

Very much looking forward to seeing ya around and possibly getting to know ya better. :)

Hello, welcome to the forum. I think you'll like it here ^^

theonly1theymake said:
Omg I didn't realize this posted and posted another introduction...lol oh well...sorry about that!

Haha. No worries.

It happens to the best of us. xD

Latest posts

Back