Hi, im new :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My names Lucy and im 30 years old and live in the Uk,

Ive been reading these forums for a while now, but Ive never registered. But I thought id take the plunge and do it :)

I split up with my fiancee over a year ago now, and now I live in a tiny little flat. I have no family near and no friends. My life consists of going to work and coming home, and thats it. I know its only been a year and thats not very long compared to some of you on here, and I feel a little stupid to admit that im terribly lonely. I just miss having someone to talk to, to share things with. Its so hard to get out of this cycle that you find yourself in. You can be fine at work but as soon as you get home you become really down.

Anyway I guess I just want to find other people who understand and who I can talk to, thats why I finally joined :)

Lucy

HI lucy welcome to the forum

i agree it can be hard to admit being lonely, we don't want people to know we aren't doing fine it's a strange kind of universal thing.

even if we aren't we say fine if people ask how we are, we don't want people to pity us or send us to therapy, it's like there's something wrong with us, but there isn't,

loneliness isn't a disease it's an emotion

well regardless we hope to cure it for all of us on all

i hope the forum helps

:)

Welcome to the forum Lucy

Hey Lucy ...

i feel the same and im only 22 but really dont feel odd/stupid. lonely is something you cant control it happens to everyone . but now you can be lonely with us lol

which.. in some odd way.. makes us. unlonely.

xD i lost myself.

you know what i means

-B

Latest posts

Back