Hi new friends!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitori

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm a hikikomori living in Spain, I'm Chilean though. I'm a complete failure in every aspect of life, and every attempt to embed to society just didn't work. I hope to meet people here with the same problems as me to share some things and feel some company.

Welcome to the forum.

Hey Hitori, welcome to the forum! I seem to be in the same situation as you, so I can definitely relate (for whatever that's worth). :)

Thank you guys for the nice welcoming!

Ravager1663 said:
Hey Hitori, welcome to the forum! I seem to be in the same situation as you, so I can definitely relate (for whatever that's worth). :)

And about you, I know that may be it won't sound so accurate, but I'm happy that you're going thru the same situation, that makes me feel somehow less lonely. Thank you for being there. =0)

Whats with this influx of hikikomori? *points at Chair(the member)* I'm surprised there isn't an official hikikomori forum. Anyways, welcome. You'll certainly meet people with similar problems.

It used to be an official Hikikomori Forum, but it's empty now, after Chair created a new one. Unfortunately, Chair's forum isn't compatible with my navigator.

But I must say a hikikomori is a very lonely person, so it's nice to be here. I hope not being bothering no one with my presence. I'm a good hikikomori, lol! =0)

Welcome Hitori. It's good to see you here.

Ekstra said:
Whats with this influx of hikikomori? *points at Chair(the member)* I'm surprised there isn't an official hikikomori forum. Anyways, welcome. You'll certainly meet people with similar problems.

HikiCulture is "official". I could get a press-release to get a higher amount of users, and host the forum on my own servers, but it's official.

Definition of the word "official":

. Conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline; "in prescribed order"

Hi Chair, it's nice to see you here too. I'll be waiting until I can post in HC. And yes, you're right, HikiCulture is the official forum for the hikikomori now.

Latest posts

Back