Hi there! ^_^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaeGrl30

Reaction score
Hi. :)

I always feel awkward in introducing myself in new forums, so I'm going to try my best. I am a writer and just recently published a book to Amazon Kindle, though I find writing novels and blog posts a lot more easier than sharing a blurb about myself. Heh...

I'm a nerd, to put it plainly, and proud of it. Though, it leaves me a lot lonely sometimes. I'm into anime, movies, video games, and I'm a Whovian. I got into Doctor Who when I was a little girl, my first Doctor was the Fourth in the series, Tom Baker. I had a crush on him (blush) and I loved his scarf... I still love his scarf and wish I could have one just like it! Currently, with the new Who, I really do like the Tenth Doctor. I haven't warmed up to the Eleventh one, but I still keep up with the episodes because I loved The Ponds and River Song.

I have only one friend in the world, a long time best friend who lives in another country, named Julie. We correspond by emails, post cards, and send each other little knickknacks and tea through snail-mail sometimes. I also Facebook and chat with a few people locally online, every now and then. But since I feel lonely and am alone a lot of times, I did come across the forum and thought to join it. :)

Welcome FaeGrl - there are a lot of friendly people around here. And like Resurgence said, congratulations about your book.

Thanks, Resurgence! I like meeting fellow nerds, makes me feel a lot less awkward. ^_^v

Thanks, theraab. Yep, I noticed that people are friendly here, it's nice. And thanks for the congrats. :)

Thanks, Sci-Fi! :)
I love your screen-handle.. because, it's sci-fi! :3

Thanks, Barbaloot! :)
And I agree with your status... kittens are VERY cute. ^_^

Welcome to the forum. I've come to enjoy the 11th Doctor, but unfortunately I'm really not liking this season so far. You should come drop by the chat room sometime :)

Would your name happen to have anything to do with the Fae that are on Lost Girl?

Hi Fae, welcome to the forum! I've always wanted to be a writer, but I never got the chance to get that going. Now the inspiration's a bit dead lol. Anyway, hope you find nice people here to talk to. :)

Latest posts

Back