Hi there from the UK.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacesso

Reaction score
I'll keep the personal identifiers vague as I'm uncertain about being on here but yeah, hi.
Not a fan of the "woe is me, listen to my story" attitude but I figure we're all here for the same reason so I'm giving it a go as communicating with likeminded individuals might do some good.

Lacesso said:
I'll keep the personal identifiers vague as I'm uncertain about being on here but yeah, hi.
Not a fan of the "woe is me, listen to my story" attitude but I figure we're all here for the same reason so I'm giving it a go as communicating with likeminded individuals might do some good.

Hi Lacesso.

I've not been here long myself but I do know how vital that first contact can be, so from a fellow Brit, welcome to the forum, and I hope you find at least some of what you're looking for.

Col.

We're not all here for the same reason, lol. Welcome to ALL, fellow UK resident :D

Thanks for the welcomes. Haven't checked this in a while and wasn't expecting so many replies. Quite alarming how active a forum of this nature actually is.

Latest posts

Back