Hi there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staccato

Reaction score
I'm 26, living in the UK at the moment. Moved back here over two months ago.
I have a four month old baby and my loneliness stems from the isolation of being a new mom. I miss my family and friends. My partner doesn't know how to deal with my emotional needs and I've ended up feeling like an emotional wreck.
The few friends I have here live far away and are busy doing their own thing.
Feeling really lonely, with no one to talk to. Having a conversation with my partner is like having a debate where you're bound to lose each time.
I used to cry a lot. I cry less now but the feelings of despair are still very much there.

Hi there.

Sorry that you feel that way, hopefully you'll find this forum useful.

Welcome to the site.

9006 said:
Hi there.

Sorry that you feel that way, hopefully you'll find this forum useful.

Welcome to the site.

thanks for the reply, my post ended abruptly, had to tend to the baby.

i know i need to make a positive change in my life, whether it be in my attitude/outlook alone. but it's really hard when the one person i have daily contact with isn't interested in helping in my attempts to feel happy again.

i feel like i'm a burden to him whenever i talk about my feelings.

Hi there yourself and welcome to the forum!

Join in and maybe we can help you, or at least listen.

Hey Staccato, welcome to the forum! Talk to us, it might help make you feel better. Hang in there. *hugs*

Welcome to the forum, Staccato. Sorry to hear that your life isn't much fun at the moment. There are plenty of people here that are willing to listen and offer advice.

Welcome to the Forum. I'm sorry you're partner treats you that way.
Hopefully this forum will help you. If you need anyone to talk to ever, you can send me a pm.
I'll be willing to listen.

Latest posts

Back