Hi there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinobi

Reaction score
Hello everyone *waves*

Thought i popped in and say hi. Found this forum a while ago and decided today to create an account. I've been reading a lot of threads and i must say that i find it very brave that people talk about their problems on here since i'm a very closed person myself. The response people are getting are really heartwarming and helps me a lot aswell.

Will share something about myself. Am 42 years old, female, i have a partner, no kids, anxiety attacks for years, no friends, 2 pets and i like pc games. Although i'm not very social i do wish i had one good friend to chat and laugh with.

That's it for now, hope you all have a good day/evening!

Hello Mr. Seal,

World of Warcraft was a big one for me. Fell in love with it real quick and played it for years on a daily basis, not at the moment though but i see myself going back there some day. I also love Skyrim, i got all the achievements now which i'm very proud of (75/75). I also played Assassin's Creed (black flag) on the ps3, had a good time there.

Do you play too? What are your favorites?

Skyrim? Lovely choice! I was more into exploring and turning into a werewolf in the middle of town, but wow! I didn't even think it was possible to get all the achievements!

Oh yes, werewolfs, i had to turn into one for the achievement of course but i really enjoyed it, didn't think i would. Running around was awesome and so fast! I loved to explore and picking up little quests and building houses, been chopping wood for hours in Riverwood. Happy times!

Welcome to the forum, Shinobi. Come stop by the chat room sometime :D

Hey Shinobi, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

Hello Punisher,

I never heard of those games to be honest. I looked them up and apparently the name is a term for a ninja. I feel silly now. I picked up the name a long time ago, think i saw an online player once with that name and i liked it. I often use it for my Khajiit character. :)

Shinobi said:
Hello Punisher,

I never heard of those games to be honest. I looked them up and apparently the name is a term for a ninja. I feel silly now. I picked up the name a long time ago, think i saw an online player once with that name and i liked it. I often use it for my Khajiit character. :)

OH FINALLY someone else who plays Khajiit. (Thought I only used it to use its night vision ability to death. I'm awful at stealth)

I love playing Khajiit, the way they look and talk. I usually played human mages but i discovered bows and daggers and decided to play something different. The night vision is pretty cool indeed and fighting unarmed early ingame is pretty awesome aswell <3

Hello Shinobi. Welcome to the forum. I have a PS3 too. PSN is Omnipotent_Soul, if you'd like to add me. I do have Skyrim, But I prefer Oblivion which is number 4 in the series. I normally play as High Elf just because I love being a mage. So OP. And then I also like to cheat on it too. So having access to the Arcane University helps. But My first character was Khajiit. For stealth I recommend Wood Elf.

Thank you Omnipotent Soul. I'm not a lot on the PS3 anymore lately but if you have Steam i don't mind adding you there. I used to play Oblivion too and it was a great game but i didn't know what i was doing most of the times. Still had a lot of fun there.

Don't get me started on cheating, "you are carrying too much to be able to run" was driving me insane. When i step into a dungeon i like to take everything that is not glued onto the floor. A girl gotta make a living, right :)

Shinobi said:
Thank you Omnipotent Soul. I'm not a lot on the PS3 anymore lately but if you have Steam i don't mind adding you there. I used to play Oblivion too and it was a great game but i didn't know what i was doing most of the times. Still had a lot of fun there.

Don't get me started on cheating, "you are carrying too much to be able to run" was driving me insane. When i step into a dungeon i like to take everything that is not glued onto the floor. A girl gotta make a living, right :)

Oh tell me about it. I just cant help it but I am such a horder. I might not even need it for money, but I'm still taking it. I like to search EVERYWHERE so I know I haven't missed anything that could be slightly useful. And about the cheating... Yeah I hate the way it stops you from moving if you're carrying too much. At least on Fallout 3 you just walk REALLY slowly. So I normally cheat to carry ridiculous weights. Right now I can carry 25000 pounds of weight. :D

Latest posts

Back