Hi there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mama_mia_k

Reaction score
Hi. I was looking for a place to go when I'm feeling a little down. Just a groups of friends that would accept me, because I can't really seem to find that in life. You can see in my profile that I am married with 2 kids, so I'm not really a loner. But I do have bouts of loneliness that get pretty bad sometimes. I have a lot of anxieties about social situations, but I still need to feel included. So here I am. I've found you.

hey mamma mia welcome to the forum

are you a fan of mamma mia then?

I love abbas music

*sings*

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much Ive missed you

lalllalalaaaaa

as i'm sure you can guess i am much better singer in text than i am in real life

XD

Hello mama mia, looks like you've come to the right place. Haha nice avatar, I like that show :].

actually, I've not seen Mama Mia. It's just that Mia is my nickname and I'm a mom, so my husband called me Mama Mia one day and it stuck. Thanks for the welcome, all.

Lol sorry I was referring to Courage the Cowardly Dog when you had the other avatar but I haven't seen Mama Mia either but I do like some of ABBA's music.

hello hello hello and i hope this forum can be of assistance to you. Somtimes all you need is a community of people to give you a collective group hug when you feel down...or...advice if that is what you prefer more.

(((((((((((((Mama mia))))))))))))))

WELCOME :D

Latest posts

Back