Hi There

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm a 20 year old student who is completely sick of America's mainstream media garbage culture. It's gotten to the point where I won't even turn on my TV anymore. I feel like everyone around me is so wrapped up in the superficial and the meaningless while the world continues to collapse around us. I have a three year old daughter and I look out at the world and think "Wow, is this what she is going to inherit?" I guess I'm just looking to talk to some people who feel the same way.

sorry if this was TMI for an intro haha

hey i live in england so if u want to talk about a different culture feel free

Hey jeffersons nightmare,

ya there's a lot of crap on tv, but how about you stop watching tv so you don't have to be reminded of that crap, The real word usually isn't that bad, but the drama adds to the ratings. Because people like drama, because they can look and say wow I'm a great person compared to them.

Just watch the tv shows you want to watch online, and skip past mtv and head on to some good old fashioned history or discovery channel
aww so educational and drama free

just breathe it in

and by the way welcome to the forum

:D

Latest posts

Back