Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustIncubus

Reaction score
Hello A Lonely Life,

My name is Justin, I live in Massachusetts and I am here because my doctor referred me to a therapist who I couldn't open up to who told me I need to talk to someone and anonymity will help me "uncap the bottle." It is easier talking with out being known, but I need this to be somewhat personal so I would like to tell those who read this and those who might care that my favorite band is Incubus. They get me through the day.

I am here because I am alone. I have a family that loves me, friends who most of the time make me feel like I belong and a workplace that accepts me yet, even though I tell myself this, I cry every day and smile for those in front of me. I am well aware I am no unique case, the youth of America deals with my same problems every day, but now I have hit the point where I don't know what to do.

Maybe I will find answers here, maybe I will find someone to talk to before I really do decide to end my life. I hope to get along with you all, even though I still feel I am making a terrible impression because this sounds so terribly sad and corny, but then again, I don't really care about it. This may be here more for me to read over and over so that I know I tried.

I don't even know why I am doing this.

Just Incubus,
Welcome.
I think you're working toward resolving your issues and I completely admire that. It is a lot easier to put fears and insecurities away when you're on the internet. This is a great site to meet really compassionate people going through a million different types of issues.
Your intro didn't sound at all corny. It sounded like another human coming in to be real and share. That's what we're all doing to one extent or another. You'll fit right in.

Hey there, and welcome. :)

BTW...I LOVE Incubus. :p I suppose my favorite song by them is Drive.

'I am here because I am alone. I have a family that loves me, friends who most of the time make me feel like I belong and a workplace that accepts me yet, even though I tell myself this, I cry every day and smile for those in front of me.'

I relate to that 100%, you're so not alone x

Yeah. At least coming on here is something you're doing for yourself, it's a good start.

Latest posts

Back