Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonely20

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here. My names Charlie I'm 20 years old and I live in London,England. I have no friends, I did but they aren't my friends anymore. I've always found it hard because I'm really shy but I really want to make some new friends and have people to talk to and hang out with.

Lonely20 said:
Hi I'm new here. My names Charlie I'm 20 years old and I live in London,England. I have no friends, I did but they aren't my friends anymore. I've always found it hard because I'm really shy but I really want to make some new friends and have people to talk to and hang out with.
Hi Charlie
Welcome. To make something lasting we should have its end in our mind. even in a friend ship we should know where are friendship is going to. Even in this forum we should know what we are looking for. Does it make sense

Hey Charlie, I find myself in a similar position. I'm a newbie here too. I'm looking to meet new people and not finding it easy and that's how I stumbled onto this site. I guess my goal is to find people that I feel comfortable around and able to talk to for hours. What part of London are you from?

If you fancy a friendly chat PM me :)

Latest posts

Back