Hi.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulmabriefs144

Reaction score
I'm a bit weird.

I'm a 30 year old crossdresser (I only recently started buying my own clothes and stuff, before I was like trying on my sister's stuff without her knowledge), and I live with my parents because I have a social condition which makes it hard to hold a job or have many friends my own age (well even if it didn't, the types of jobs I do manage are extremely solitary).

What type of social disorder? Well, it's not actual shyness (I've actually done karaoke in front of a crowd), it's closer to a distrust of telling people face to face some of what I just told you. I haven't been diagnosed by a "professional" (I don't trust doctors anyway, thanks to years of being probed and prodded due to having rolandic seizures), but the symptoms are closer to schizoid personality. I first noticed this, when I had trouble connecting to my sister's newborn. But I'd been having trouble in the dating world long before that. I come across as "strong and silent" but, well, I'm not. I just can't express my emotions.

Anyway, I came here looking for acceptance (but I've recently been forced out of another forum, because I come across as obnoxious apparently, so I dunno). I'm not sure whether or not I need a girlfriend or close friends, though it would be nice to talk to people about anything happening.

Hi and welcome to the forum, we'll take any waifs or strays here :)

Hey there, I wouldn't go around diagnosing yourself but check out alexthymia?

*shrug* I could be wrong too. ;)

You seem fine to me.

Latest posts

Back