HI

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phant0m

Reaction score
Well, here is my first post. I have been looking for a forum for loners that hate being alone, and I finally found it.

I am a loner (no friends, no gf, no wife, no kids) and have been one for several years. It's hard to live like this, I hope there are others that I can relate to here.

konichiwa! welcome to thread, I hope you like it here. I spend a lot of time procrastinating on my homework here.

feel free to share more about yourself here, like what are some of your interests, or what kinda music do you like?

Anyways again welcome, i hope you can confide in at least you're not alone in being alone

peace

()()
(..)
(")(")~evf91

:D

Hola phantom I'm sure you'll find that relating to people here is easier than you might think:D

Hope you like it here

Hi phant0m and welcome here, Yep this is a sight that you was looking for. Its just that :) btw where near enough the exact same age. Do no why that's important to say it just something I noticed.

This is out of the blue...But I just wanna say I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I listen to it 24/7 and never get tire of it. I listen to it when I sleep, eat, play game, doing homework, going shopping, traveling, etc...

Welcome to the site! And I don't think most lonely people want to be alone.

There is another site that is more of a thread, and it full of lonely people. I think reading through those gazillion post will make you feel less lonely. Of course that just a thread, and not a forum like this, so this is like your own small groups, well that how I felt since the time I been on here. People are really considerate on here!

http://leeiwan.wordpress.com/2006/06/23/what-happens-when-we-have-no-friends/

Oh and ,phant0m, this is a highly adictive forum...I've been trying to leave and go to sleep like forever..

Yo! Welcome to the forums!
I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting in here. And come to think of it, you're not going to be a loners when you're surrounded by them hehe.
*glomps*

Hello!

Welcome... I am pretty new here too and have, so far, found this forum to be a delight!! It feels good to feel a bond with people who feel the same way as you do.. and especially good considering how and why we got here.. :eek:)

J

phant0m said:
Well, here is my first post. I have been looking for a forum for loners that hate being alone, and I finally found it.

I am a loner (no friends, no gf, no wife, no kids) and have been one for several years. It's hard to live like this, I hope there are others that I can relate to here.

Latest posts

Back