Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuppence

Reaction score
Hi :)

In some ways I'm not lonely because I have a fiance and 2 beautiful little girls (who aren't my fiance's).

But I feel completely cut off from people my age. I have no friends who live near me and I don't really leave the house very much and when someone tries to get into casual conversation with me my mind just goes completely blank and I can't say anything. I'm better at getting into conversations with guys because I can be the most awful flirt but now I'm engaged I don't want to give them the wrong idea.

Lots of people don't really approve of me because of how I dress and that probably turns people against me but I feel so ugly when I'm not dressed up. Most people look great in casual clothes but I don't.

My fiance is lovely but he only moved here when we got engaged so he doesn't know anyone and he seems perfectly happy with me and the girls. I love him but he's a bit older than me and I feel really stupid and young sometimes.

I feel extra lonely now because the girls have gone away with their dad. M is 2 and a half and A is nearly 6 months, I'd split up from their dad by the time she was born but he's a wonderful dad.

Hi and welcome, I can relate in part, I'm married with a wonderful daughter, it's a long story why I'm here myself that I won't go into here.

Anyway, have a look around and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to.

Thank you, Edward :) Nice to meet you.

Daughters are wonderful :) Sometimes I wonder why they're not enough for me, but I suppose everyone has lots of different needs, and it can take a lot of people to meet them.

Hello Tuppence.

You sound like your in a relationship before your time, but you seem happy about that. :)

Welcome to the site!

Latest posts

Back